- 1.5 Ton : suitable for room size up to 150 sq ft
- 2 Star BEE Rating 2018 : For energy savings upto 5% (compared to Non-Inverter 1 Star)
- Copper : Energy efficient, best in class cooling with easy maintenance.
Easy Payment Options
- No cost EMI starting from ₹2,250/month
- Debit / Flipkart EMI available
- Cash on Delivery
- Net banking & Credit/ Debit/ ATM card
- Effective 1st of Jan, 2018, BEE has enforced a downgrade of 2 stars for Fixed Speed Split ACs. For e.g., a 5-star-rated Split AC, as per BEE norms in 2017, is a 3-star from 2018 (Change Not Applicable to Inverter & Window ACs). For a given star rating, a Fixed Speed AC and an Inverter AC will have similar energy-efficiency (ISEER).
- For products requiring installation, returns are valid only when they are installed by Flipkart-authorized personnel.
In The Box
- Remote Control
- 1 AC Unit
Capacity in Tons
- 1.5 Ton
- 2 Star BEE Rating
BEE Rating Year
- 4950 W
Indoor W x H x D
- 910 mm x 305 mm x 215 mm
Indoor Unit Weight
- 11.5 kg
Outdoor W x H x D
- 835 mm x 545 mm x 300 mm
Outdoor Unit Weight
- 36 kg
Indoor Noise Level
- High - 41 dB, Low - 32 dB
- 3.31 W/W
Other Performance Features
Air Flow & Filter Features
- Moisture Removal: 1.5 L/hr
- 900 CMH
- AC 230 V, 50 Hz
- 1495 W
Other Power Features
- Power Input: 1495 W, Rated Current: 6.6 A
- Installation and Demo
- Standard installation of air-conditioners covers only:
- 1) Drilling of holes into a brick wall for taking out the pipes
- 2) Fixing a hole sleeve & Cap.
- 3) Fixing & Connecting indoor and outdoor units using the standard Kit provided by the manufacturer
- 5) Wrapping the pipe with seasoning tape
- Not covered as part of standard Installation charges are:
- 1) Outdoor unit stand - Rs. 750-1000.
- 2) Extra copper wire - Rs. 600-800 per metre (Two sized copper pipes will be used)
- 3) Drain pipe extension- Rs. 80- 110 per metre.
- 4) Wiring extension from the meter to the installation site - Rs. 90 per metre.
- 5) Vinyl tape roll -Rs. 80-110
- 6) Dismantling/shifting of the old AC's - Rs. 700-800
- 7) Closing the holes with White Cement - on Actuals
- 8) Stabilizer
- 9) Plumbing and masonry work
- 10) Power-point/MCB fitting and any other electrical work
- 11) Carpentry work.
- 12) Core cutting fabrication and electrical.
- Note: we highly recommend to use standard & authorized accessories Only. In case customer arranges accessories by his own, Brand Service Engineer might refuse &/or ask for labour charges for fixing these accessories.
Technician Visit Details
- Authorized Service Engineer will do the following
- Provide replacement to the customer in case part / product not repairable (only after replacement request approved)
- Repair Services
- Repair/change the defective part
- In case of returns
- Pick-up the product.
- Flipkart's team will visit the customers location
- 1 Year on Product and 5 Years on Compressor
Covered in Warranty
- All Parts, Excluding Air Filter/ Front Grill & Plastic Parts (After Installation). The Warranty Covers Defective Materials and Workmanship From the Date of Purchase. Beyond the First Year of the Warranty Period, Only the Compressor Repair (Excluding Gas Filled Inside the Compressor) Will be Provided Free of Cost for 5 Years From Date of Purchase. Refrigerant Gas is Having Only One Year Warranty
Not Covered in Warranty
- Parts: Air Filter/Front Grill is Not Covered in the Warranty After Installation. The Warranty Does Not Cover Installation/Demonstration. Accessories External to the System. Damage parts. The Product is Not Used According to the Instructions Given in the Instruction Manual. Defects Caused by Improper Use as Determined by the Company Personnel. Modification / Alteration of Any Nature is Made in the Electrical Circuitry or Physical Construction of the Set. Site (Premises Where the Product is Kept) Conditions That Do Not Confirm to the Recommended Operating Conditions of the Machine. Defects Due to Cause Beyond Control Like Lightning, Abnormal Voltage, Acts of God, While in Transit to Service Centers or Purchaser's Residence.
Warranty Service Type